So, I have been seeing people making their nutella mug cakes and so I decided to make my own too. The steps are indeed easy.
I altered some ingredients and measurements because I don’t want it to be super sweet!
What you will be needing are:
- 4 table spoons of all purpose flour
- 2 table spoons of granulated brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 table spoons of cadburry chocolate powder (cocoa powder may be used)
- 3 table spoons of Nutella
- 3 table spoons of low fat milk
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
The steps? Easy as 1, 2, and 3!
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Transfer to a tall mug. Do not fill up the whole mug. You need some space for the mixture to rise.
- Microwave on high for 1.5-3 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: Top with whipped cream.