Okay, I learned this recipe from a friend who has a sweet tooth. And due to lack of imagination what to do the whole day, I decided to make her choco chewey balls. But I’m going to call mine Oreo Balls.
This one’s gonna be easy and messy.
- Get 1 pack of oreo.
- Scrape all the filling. We only need the cookies.
- Crush the cookies until fine. A food processor makes this easier.
- Put in a bowl and mix with condensed milk.
- Then shape into small balls. HAHA
- Set aside and chill for 30-60 mins.
- OPTIONAL: Roll in desiccated coconut.
- They taste best when chilled.