- Group picnic at Dongrak Park, Indong, Gumi. It happened 2 months ago (August). It was fun to be fair. We ate gimbaps, drank beer, and rode the bicycle all day. (#1)
- Getting a part time job at the English Cafe. I now work as a Student Assistant at the KIT English Cafe for the whole month of October. It’s an easy job and I get paid on the side, so it’s win-win for me.
- Hiking in a mountain at Yonghol-li, Gimcheon. Last month, I together with an Indonesian friend decided to meet up a facebook person who had been looking for a companion to hunt for pine mushrooms at a private mountain at Gimcheon. It wasn’t the best of experiences but I’ll definitely remember it. Well, I wouldn’t forget the fact that right before we started trekking, I saw a snake. After a minute or so, a different snake passed by infront of me. Well, I’m still alive. (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5)
- Seoul Trip (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3). I had finally set foot in the largest metropolis in South Korea.
- Kimi Juan, Camie Juan, and Ryann Reyes followed me on Instagram. I mean, yes? Click their names and see their IG feeds!
Join this blog link up @ Wild Spirit!